Guys, this not a drill. Drop everything now since Drake uncovered the spread craftsmanship for his new collection, Views from the 6. In the event that you haven’t seen it yet, the collection spread components Drake photoshopped on top of the CN Tower in Toronto. Drake needs everybody to realize that he’s no more at the base. He’s at the top – the highest point of the CN Tower. Furthermore, obviously, the web needed to keep running with it and have an epic photoshop fight with the collection spread.
Offer in case you’re amped up for the new Drake collection!
Let the photoshop battle begin!
1. You used to call me on my cell phone. Drake, did you really have to get up that high to get cell service?!
2. All things considered, it would appear that Keanu can in any case be pitiful pretty much anyplace.
3. From IKEA to the CN Tower, the IKEA monkey beyond any doubt gets around!
The IKEA monkey image is still my fave.
4. Possibly the following Star Wars motion picture can be called Star Wars: Views from the Death Star.
5. Jimmy, how did you get up there?! Go back to being with Trina on the ground!
Side note: who else always forgets that Drake was on Degrassi?!
Main image via The Boom Box