Living as a big name can’t be simple. You have fundamentally zero protection, so your filthy privileged insights are essentially normal information. You either need to cover up what you don’t need the general population know REALLY well – or simply own it. For some of these celebs, that is precisely what they (in the long run) did, and we commend them.
1. Joaquin experienced childhood in a collective called “The Children of God.” His folks left when he was a tyke, and they changed their last name to Phoenix, symbolizing a fresh start.
2. In March 2015, Zayn Malik left One Direction guaranteeing he needed to be an ordinary 22 year old and invest some energy out of the spotlight. The dispatch of his performance vocation later that same month recounts to us a totally diverse story.
Which is it zayn?
3. For the loooongest time, Ariana Grande denied that her bodyguards conveyed her “like an infant” when she was drained, yet at long last fessed up this really happens.
Wouldn’t that be decent?
4. At the point when Leighton Meester was conceived, her mom was still in jail for medication sneaking. Presently she obviously sends her mom $7,500 a month!
5. Vin Diesel just recently revealed that he’s been a HUGE Dungeons and Dragons fan for over 20 years now!
Main image via Nerdist
Collage image via Gaia Online